Have You Collected Your $50 Political Contrib Rebate?

MN has a program whereby an individual can contribute $50 (couples $100) to “a Minnesota political party, a candidate for state office, or candidates for the Minnesota Legislature” can get an outright refund of that contribution. That’s right, you can, for FREE, support the political party of your choice in Minnesota. Read the rules and get the right forms on the MN Dept of Revenue page. I’m mentioning this because the end of the year is approaching and if you haven’t taken advantage, the opportunity will be lost.

Comments are closed.

Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Content: Creative Commons | Site and Design © 2009 | Metroblogging ® and Metblogs ® are registered trademarks of Bode Media, Inc.